Sales Reps can be uploaded to the AMP rep table to assign them customers and to grant them access to AMP. If you already have a rep table uploaded to AMP, you can update it. The rep table needs to be in CSV format to be uploaded to AMP.
To upload reps to AMP
1) Compile your rep list data in an Excel spreadsheet or export a rep list from your backend system
2) Remove any empty rows or columns and save as a CSV file
3) Navigate to the Manage Reps tab
4) Click Choose File, select the file you with to upload from your computer's file system, and click Open
5) Click Upload a new file
6) Review the data being uploaded and tag the columns
7) Click Accept the upload
You can also make additions to your table by using our Add a Rep button. This will take you to a list view of your columns.
Pro Tip: At the least you'll need a column in your customer table tagged as Email (primary). Every rep needs something in this column and every entry needs to be unique in this column. This is the unique identifier for the rep table.