Customers can be uploaded to the AMP customer table to assign them to sales reps or to grant them direct access to AMP Shop. If you already have a customer table uploaded to AMP, you can update it. The customer table needs to be in CSV format to be uploaded to AMP.
To upload customers to AMP
1) Compile your customer list data in an Excel spreadsheet or export a customer list from your backend system
2) Remove any empty rows or columns and save as a CSV file
3) Navigate to the Manage Customers tab
4) Click Choose File, select the file you with to upload from your computer's file system, and click Open
5) Click Upload a new file
6) Review the data being uploaded and tag the columns
7) Click Accept the upload
Pro Tip: At the least you'll need a column in your customer table tagged as Customer ID. Every customer needs something in this column and every entry needs to be unique in this column. This is the unique identifier for the customer table.